Monday, August 27, 2012

at Rush with Eddie

This weekend I got a chance to visit Rush Music Bar near exit 8 of Shinsa Station, Seoul. It's a really nice place that just opened, has a good vibe to it. It belongs to my friend Hanna's brother, Eddie. He's a really cool guy, plays guitar, and knows TONS about music and bands. There are two flatscreens hanging from the ceiling that play music videos non-stop; all different styles of music. There are even little pads of paper at each table that you can write a song request down on. I actually tried tricking him and writing down a song he wouldn't have. I was right, he didn't have it, but within minutes he had already downloaded the music video and it was playing on the big screens! 
It's a good place for just chillaxing or (in my case) teaching some friends the basics of photography. Hope you find the time to visit. Good times at Rush!




No comments: