Thursday, September 13, 2012

It was time...

So, I gave in, and got another tattoo. I headed down to Tattoo Korea (probly the best/cleanest/most trustworthy tattoo shop in Korea) and I got it done. Of course when you get a tattoo you want to get something that means a lot to you. I had been thinking about this one for some time and I finally decided (with the approval of my wife) to get it done. One of the most influential and meaningful things I have come across in the Bible and in my walk of faith has been the Lord's Prayer from Matthew 6. Jesus says, "THIS then is how you should pray." Many people have it memorized because, well, they had to as a child, it was part of church, but how many people actually know what it MEANS? There's so much meaning in it! But instead of giving you a freebie and explaining it all out here, I recommend you take a look at it for yourself, go verse by verse, seeking understanding. This prayer is far shorter than any pastor in the world today prays, and it was spoken by Jesus Christ as THE example of how to pray and what to pray for.  Let's learn to pray for what is IMPORTANT, for things that actually MATTER to God.


*Jinny used my film camera and snapped these pictures.

No comments: