Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Year in the Making

Nearly one year ago I was asked by a Korean Hiphop/Dance group to make a "teaser" music video for them. We spent an evening by the Han River filming, I made a rough edit and showed them, they liked it, but then I didn't really hear from them again until TWO WEEKS AGO. Thankfully I still had the editing files and the footage stored on my harddrive, so I went to work to get them the Final. 
The cool thing is that now, having improved a bit in my filmmaking skills since that time, I don't really like the old version, so I did a REVAMP and cooked up something fresh and (in my opinion) a bit more interesting than the first version. So, we'll see if the group thinks the same as me, or if they demand that I make it like the original one again...crossing my fingers. There's only so much you can do with footage that you shot nearly a year ago...
Below are two stills I pulled from the editing platform. It's a pretty dark video (not in content, but in the overall look). I'll post the final up here within the next week for all to see. So stay tuned!



No comments: