Friday, October 12, 2012

Pizza and Pictures

Big news: tonight Jinny was off and away and I was alone at home and so I decided to ORDER A PIZZA! In Korea, the delivery is quite speedy because they zoom around on little scooter bikes breaking all the traffic laws to get their pizzas delivered on time. So, I found the Dominoes Pizza website, located the Dominoes closest to my house, and then called the provided number. I broke out all the korean I knew. First, as soon as the guy answered, I said (in Korean), "I am a foreigner, I don't speak korean well." And he said, "네." which means yes or okay. And then I proceeded to order in korean...asking him for a medium size, telling him the kind of crust I wanted, asking for a Cola, asking for extra garlic-cheese dipping sauce, and then the most difficult thing was giving him my address. But after only about 3 minutes I had told him all he needed to know and a delicious pizza was delivered to my door 15 minutes later. Fantastic! You can't beat that service!

A few more pictures from my most recent roll of developed film. I'm milking it for all she's worth. You can see the REST of my roll in a few days.




No comments: